Friday 11 July 2014

Bloom .... and Grow

Hap, hap, happy Friday to all of you!
Today marks my first time posting here on the Whimsy blog as a Digital Design Team member, and boy oh boy, am I ever excited! :)


For my card, I am showcasing the ever so cute 'Savannagh' image from the Marika Collins collection. have any of you been busy working in your gardens? I myself have a few herbs and one lonesome sunflower growing. I probably need to do a bit more of what Savannagh here is doing and get busy weeding.

post in the comments what you have growing in YOUR garden! and while you are at it, why don't you make a card or other papercraft project showing us what you are doing this summer. then you can enter it into our Summer challenge! great prizes and so much fun!

you can find more detailed information about this card on my blog, Just Coffee Please...

thanks for stopping by, and have a great day! :)
Jennifer

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is fabby Jennifer, I love growing stuff in the summer although the slugs think its a takeaway meal place I have!!!

Love Hazelx