Good morning all!
Valou here for my first Inspirational Post.
For this card, I used a paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and papers "Kaisercraft", collection " Violet Crush ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser".
I used one of the new images " Whimsy Stamps " that I colorized in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac".
- Ink "Distress Aged Mahogany".
- Glitter Stickels Frosted Lace ".
I added a die-cut realized with a dies " Dynamics ".
I stuck it with small foam squares 3-d.
Under the image, I stuck of the white lace then the ribbon on flowers mauve.
Then, for the decoration, I added the following flowers which I covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle":
- A big pink rose (30 mm).
- A flower ecru paper.
- Two roses mauve (15 mm) ( Kaisercraft).
- Two ecru "Lilidaft".
- A pink rose (15 mm).
- A mauve rose (10 mm).
- Buttons of rose pink and ecru.
- A white and pink carnation.
- A pink rose (20 mm).
- A mauve rose (15 mm).