Good morning all!
Valou here for my Inspirational Post.
For this card, I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper "Wild Rose Studio", "Paris Shabby". Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
I added here and there, die-cuts "Butterflies" realized with a dies " Joy! Crafts ". I inked them to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain" and I stuck pastes on the bodies of every butterfly.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac".
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
( Pads Ink Distress)
I stuck the image on a die-cut realized with some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock " and a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- Big pink rose (30 mm).
- Lilac cherry tree.
- Cloth white Rose.
- White snowballs.
- Cloth white flower.
They are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
Under the image, I stuck of the white lace then some ribbon " Lilac Organza ". I realized a bow with a piece of the same ribbon and I stuck it to the right of my image.