Good morning all!
Valou here for my Inspirational Post.
For this card, I used a flowery paper and a fall of white polka-dot pink paper. Any goshawk, I stuck of the white lace.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" and "Distress Mahogany" for cheeks.
- Ink "Distress Bladed Sage".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Pencil aquarellable yellow.
I cut it then stuck on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
For the decoration, I added a pink rose (30 mm), a blue flower of cherry tree, a flower white "Daisy", two cloth white roses and buttons of roses. In these flowers, I added die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies " Lily of The Valley ". Flowers are decorated with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
Finally, I added a bow which I realized with a piece of ribbon " blue Organza ". I decorated it with a small cloth white flower.