Good morning all!
Valou here for my Inspirational Post.
To realize this card, I used a paper "Bazzil Cardstock Piglet" and a paper " Joy! Crafts " (small block).
On the bottom of the card, I stuck of the ribbon on flowers pink.
In the corner top-left, I added a die-cut realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ", " Rund 2 ".
I used an image " Lia Stampz " of "Whimsy Stamps".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" and "Distress Victorian Velvet".
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- Big pink rose (30 mm).
- Big turquoise blue rose.
- Cloth white Rose.
- Pink Rose (20 mm).
- White poppy.
- Brunette Lilidaft.
Some are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Frosted Lace".
So pretty is your card x
Post a Comment