Good morning all!
Valou here for my Inspirational Post.
I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " Kaisercraft ", collection " True Romance ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser".
I used an image " Stampart by Kathryne " of "Whimsy Stamps".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Victorian Velvet".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Pencil yellow watercolor.
Under the image, I stuck of the pink lace and some ribbon " white Organza ". I realized a knot with the same ribbon and I stuck it to the left of my image.
For the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- Big foam white rose.
- Pink Rose ( 2 tones) (30 mm).
- Pink Rose and cream (15 mm).
- Die-cut realized with a dies "Marianne Designs".
Thank you for your passage here and wishes you an excellent day!
So beautiful x
Post a Comment