Good morning all!
Valou here for my Inspirational Post.
For this card, I used some paper " red Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper "Wild Rose Studio", " A Robin's Christmas ".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Brushed Corduroy".
Then, I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ".
For the rest of the decoration, I added the following embellishments:
- White carnation.
- Red Rose (20 mm).
- Red Daisy.
- Red berries.
Thank you for your passage here and wishes you an excellent day!