Good morning all!
Valou here for my Inspirational Post.
To realize this card, I used a flowered paper spangled bought in a store " Action ". I also used some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock " and a white polka-dot pink paper spangled.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Pencil yellow watercolor.
I cut the image with a dies "Lily Of The Valley" and I inked edges to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
Under the image, I stuck of the white lace then some ribbon " pink Organza ".
For the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- Pink and white Rose (30 mm).
- Turquoise blue Rose (30 mm).
- Pink Rose (20 mm).
- Pink Marguerite.
- Turquoise blue Rose (20 mm).
- White carnation.
- Pearly pink pin.
- Thread of pearls.
Then, I added a die-cut "Banner" realized with a dies " Lala Landt Craft " and die-cuts "Butterflies" realized with dies " Joy! Craft ".
Thank you for your passage here and wishes you an excellent day!