Sunday 1 September 2013

Best Buds



Howdy - This is MichelleO here - and I am happy to show off one of the new September Digital Images with you -  This image is from Crissy's Digis and is called "Best Buds". My heart melted as soon as I saw it. I adore the country feel of it.

Whimsy2013-09-01 03.35.56BestBuds

I colored the image with my Copics ( colors below ) and then decided that this was a good image for an easel card. It has been a long time since I have done an easel card -

My papers are from Carta Bella and are called Giddy Up! - I sewed a few patterns together with a zig zag stitch, then pop dotted the image once matted on the kraft card stock. I tied some twine around the card under the popped image. The twine reminded me of the string that is around the bales of hay.

My pennant sentiment is also a Whimsy Digital - "Happy Things Pennants"- I colored to match the papers - then cut out as close as I could. I love the look the pennants give the card, so much fun!

Whimsy2013-09-01 03.36.08BestBuds


For the bottom of the easel card I used scraps of the same papers and then a sentiment from the Gratitude Sentiment Set. Wonderful collection of sentiments.

Here are my copic colors used -

Whimsy2013-09-01 03.37.10BestBuds


Hope you liked my "Best Buds" card - There are lots of great new images this month make sure see all the new!
Hugs
MichelleO
www.donkeysmiles.blogspot.com


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous and now it's mine.xx

Unknown said...

Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful cards.
Scrapbooking Stores

Mary Lou said...

Love it!

Sammy said...

Love. Love. LOVE this! So very much!