Monday 9 September 2013

Elphie Elephant Card and Gift Box

Good morning everyone. It is Nikki here on this Monday morning sharing with you a card and gift box that I made using the digi Elphie Elephant by Stampart By Kathryne. What a cute elephant he is!



  • The card is 7"x7" which I made with a dusky pink card stock.
  •  I have coloured Elphie in using copics. You can find Elphie HERE
  • The Whimsy Stamps products that I have used are: The sentiment on both the inside and outside of the card  is Everyday Saying and Notables 4 which you can find HERE and Dainty Notables 4 Die which you can find HERE
  • The papers that I have used are Maja Design: Vintage Summer Basics.
  • The box measures approximately 9.5cm x 9.5cm and I have adhered my papers on with a strong wet glue. 
  • To embellish my card and box I have added mulberry roses, lace, pearls, gems and ribbon.
  • To finish my gift set off I have added some Stickles Glitter.

  • I hope you like my gift set,
    Crafting Hugs Nikki x
    http://nikkiscraftingcreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    No comments: