Tuesday 24 September 2013

Inspiration post - we have some fabulous Autumn digis at Whimsy

Hello Whimsy Stamp fans

It's Judith here with today's inspirational post 

I'm sharing a card that I shared on my blog last week using two of the gorgeous Autumn themed digis we have here at Whimsy Stamps.

The main image of this card is the cute
 Autumn Friends by Stampart Design by Kathryne available here
the leaves I used to embellish the sentiment are a set called
Happy Fall Leaves available here -a really useful little set for only $1!


For further details of how I made this card take a look at my blog at

Check out the Whimsy Stamps store  to see all the fab seasonal digis from our talented artists 
and also for details of the new products coming for the biggest and best season ... Christmas!!

Sorry to mention that word - but as its only 90 days now - someone should lol

Hugs Judith xx


No comments: